All prices are quoted per day / per person for a minimum of 3 nights and include half board (accommodation with breakfast and dinner).
For a stay less than 4 nights, we charge a supplement of 15.00€ per person per day.
No deductions will be made if dinner is not taken during the half-board stay.
The City-tax is compulsory for all non-city residents and costs to € 1,90 per night / per person (except children under the age of 14 years); the tourist-tax is not included in the room rate. Children's discounts:
Additional Suite - Appartments costs (only for halfboard and B&B accomodation):
- 3-5 years old: 40% discount; 6-9 years old: 30% discount; 10-14 years old: 20% discount;
- 0-2 years old meal and baby-cot : € 32 per day;
- 0-2 years old only meal without baby-cot : € 22 per day;
- For Superior Doubleroom: 10% of discount for adults sleeping on the third bed (sofa-bed)
- 2 pers.: + € 15 per person in addition to the price of the suite;
- 3 pers.: + € 6 per person in addition to the price of the suite.
Apartments rates (room only):
Prices are per apartment and per day for a standard occupancy from 2 to 4 people. The indicated price includes daily cleaning and use of the Hotel Ciasa Tamà wellness center in La Villa.
Additionals Apartments costs (booked without meals):
Deposit and reservation
- Breakfast: € 16,50 per each person and breakfast
- Dinner: € 34,00 per person per dinner
The reservation is confirmed upon receipt of the deposit and following our written confirmation. The deposit amounts at 30% of the total price.
Bankdetails for payments:
Hotel Ciasa Tamá
IBAN IT45 Y060 4558 1800 0000 0000 100
BIC/SWIFT: CRBZIT2B076Cancellation Policy:
Trip cancellation insurance:
- From 15 or more days prior arrival, the deposit (30% of the full amount) will be withheld.
- From 14 days prior arrival, the full booking amount will be charged.
- In case of no show, late arrival or early departure, the full booking amount will be charged.
- COVID 19: exceptionally we guarantee FREE cancellation with immediate refund of 100% of the deposit in case, on the day of arrival, travelling for tourism reasons is not allowed by Italian government regulations.
Can it sometimes happen that you are forced to cancel your well-deserved holiday, if for example, you yourself fall ill, test positive for COVID-19, or are forced to stay in quarantine due to a close relative testing positive.
With travel insurance/travel cancellation you are optimally protected!
Despite the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung has insurance cover for COVID-19 from 29.5.2020! Click here
to take out your personal insurance.
Occasionally, something can happen before the start of a trip. With our trip cancellation insurance you are financially covered. Should a booked stay at a hotel be delayed, or even not taken up or prematurely broken off, cancellation charges can be redeemed. In order to save you any expenses in such cases, we recommend you take out this trip cancellation insurance, with which you are covered by the Europäische Reiseversicherung's travel insurance
. Click here
to take your personal insurance.